12/9 OLYMPIAKOS - Valencia
27/9 Shaktar - OLYMPIAKOS
18/10 OLYMPIAKOS - Roma
31/10 Roma - OLYMPIAKOS
22/11 Valencia - OLYMPIAKOS
5/12 OLYMPIAKOS - Shaktar

Very interesting match we'll be in Roma,xxxxing good.
This could be interesting few days special,because Olympiakos play against panathinaicos weekend before game in Italia!
Let's go brothers! Come on together!

ALWAYS welcomed here our Brothers! But just to know, probably against Panathinaikos we won't take tickets to go to the Olympic Stadium of Athens :( and they won't come at the 2nd round at Karaiskaki!
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

when Oly play against Panatanikos at home in greek championshep?

At home it's in the 2nd round Brother... 2007! I don't remember the month exactly but i'll check and i'll tell you!
DELIJE + GATE 7

Poutanas Gioi panathinaikoi..
today u learnt a new greek frase!  :rofl
ate 7
Against All Odds

Give us some pictures from tuesday night at Karaiskaki... I am sorry because of bad result but if yours supporting was pretty good as ours was in Liberec than the result is not so important... Wish you better results in further games in Champions League...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

Tonight in Athens,very good show by our brothers on their terrace! namigivanje

1000 Roma's supportes arrived in Athens...is that true?

400-500 they were... We made a nice coreo, we lost at the end, and we attacked by molotof bombs and other things at Roma player's bus

DELIJE + GATE 7

Very nice pictures and even more nice coreo... I watched a little last night's game and your supporting was sounding extremely good!!! It's a pity that you lost but next time it would be better...
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

amazing..
Косово и Метохија - срце Србије!
СМРТ ПОЛИЦИЈИ!!!

Very nice, brothers !!  :ruke

CAPAJEBO banner in Karaiskaki Stadium :)

DELIJE + GATE 7

Stollen banner and flag from Roma fans (soon will be and one more Roma banner available to see it)

DELIJE + GATE 7

the 2nd stollen banner of Roma :)

DELIJE + GATE 7

We are planing a big trip to Rome for the game roma-OLYMPIAKOS.. About 5.000 thousand of us will be there although we have only 1 point in the group.. EARTH IS TOO LITTLE TO LIVE YOU ALONE..

? G? ???? ????? G?? ?? S ?F?SO..
ate 7
Against All Odds

good luck in Rome tonight.. :sampion
Косово и Метохија - срце Србије!
СМРТ ПОЛИЦИЈИ!!!

? ???? ????? ?? ??????.

Quote31/10/2006 | Izvor:Beta

Sukobi navijaca Rome i Olimpijakosa

Italijanska policija saop

1-1 the final result.. xxxx Totti.. Vanfacula bastard.. We could have won.. The fans were fantastic.. Only Gate 7 was singing on Olimpico Stadium.. We showed them what Gate 7 means.. Unfortunatelly we didn' t win..  :megafon GATE 7 EVERYWHERE!!
ate 7
Against All Odds

Quote from: "Gate7"1-1 the final result.. xxxx Totti.. Vanfaculo bastard.. We could have won.. The fans were fantastic.. Only Gate 7 was singing on Olimpico Stadium.. We showed them what Gate 7 means.. Unfortunatelly we didn' t win..  :megafon GATE 7 EVERYWHERE!!
ate 7
Against All Odds

Све што желим рећи, да куцнуо је последњи час!
Не буде ли Звезде, тада неће бити ни нас!