hello BROTHERS, LIMASSOL(CYPRUS) GATE7-DELIJE FAN CLUB HERE!!

As we said in subject WELCOME BROTHER!!!
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

I don't know very well Sebian but i know bulgarian and that's not very hard for me to understand, but why at the others topics you don't speak and english too ?:\

Well brother, as you know, in Greek forums you write in Greek and you respect and take care of your language and alphabet... It is the same story here, we take care about our language, about Cyrillic letter and the most people write in Serbian Cyrillic... The truth is also that there is not big percent of people who can write in English, so we have this two parts of our forum (Oly part and forum on English/Russian) which are made for conversation with our orthodox brothers and friends from all over the world... I hope that you understand the problem... Enjoy here!
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "

Xmmmmmm laleis oti eisai Lemeshianos, esheis Nick me Porto Leone tze oti milas Voulgarika... En katalaveno tipote :)
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

Translate brother please  :-X

Quote from: Red Star Forever on July 19, 2008, 10:54:43 PM
Translate brother please  :-X

Cypriot language Srdjan :P
DELIJE + GATE 7

Gate 7 - Delije Tattoo

DELIJE + GATE 7

Quote from: RedBull-7- on July 22, 2008, 05:29:56 PM
Gate 7 - Delije Tattoo

Is this tatoo on gate 7 member?
Its xxxxin great 8)