"It happened on the 8th of February 1981, right after the end of the derby between Olympiakos CFP and AEK Athens FC. The match ended in an unprecedented triumph for the Piraeus team: 6 goals to 0. The final whistle saw thousands of fans rushing to the exits, trying to get to the stadium's main entrance and celebrate with the players. The stairs of Gate 7 became a death trap. The doors were almost closed and the turnstiles still in place, making exit almost impossible. People continued to come down from the stands, not being able to see what happened below because of the stair's shape. The fatal accident left tens of fans seriously injured and 21 young people dead, most by suffocation.

The most tragic (but also enraging) fact is that no one was ever found guilty for what happened, the court hearing unbelievable stories of how no one was responsible!
Karaiskaki Stadium with its old form is now part of history. One thing is however for sure: the 21 tragic victims of Gate 7 will never be forgotten. 21 seats with their names, which will always be left empty, will be inside the new stadium. This is a promise by Olympiakos and is perhaps the least that can be done in their memory."

Dimitris Adamopoulos 40 yrs old
Gerasimos Amitsis (AEK fan) 18 yrs old
Spiros Andriotis 24 yrs old
Yiannis Dialinas 20 yrs old
Yiannis Kanellopoulos 18 yrs old
Kostas Karanikolas 26 yrs old
Antonis Kouroupakis 34 yrs old
Michalis Kostopoulos 21 yrs old
Spiros Leonidakis 18 yrs old
Efstratios Loupos 20 yrs old
Michalis Markou 27 yrs old
Vassilios Mahas 20 yrs old
Kostas Billas 28 yrs old
Ilias Panagoulis 17 yrs old
Anastasios Pitsolis 30 yrs old
Kostas Sklavounis 16 yrs old
Yiannis Spiliotopoulos 19 yrs old
Panagiotis Toumanidis 14 yrs old
Nikos Filos 19 yrs old
Zografoula Heratidou 23 yrs old
Christos Hatzigeorgiou 34 yrs old

On Saturday 12:00 in Karaiskaki Stadium the memorial for our 21 Brothers who gave their lifes for Olympiakos!

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!
DELIJE + GATE 7
The Strongest Brotherhood In Europe

ΑΔΕΛΦΙΑ ΖΕΙΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΕΙΤΕ

R.I.P.
b]НЕМА ВЕЛИКИХ И МАЛИХ УТАКМИЦА КАДА ИГРА ЗВЕЗДА, ГЛЕДАМ ЗВЕЗДУ, А НЕ ЊЕНЕ ПРОТИВНИКЕ![/b]

coreo for brothers yesterday on game Olympiakos-Iraklis 2-0  :megafon

Respect  for coreo  ;pljuga

СНАГА БЕЛОГА ГРАДА НЕК НОСИ ТЕ САДА... !!!

R.I.P!
Respect for coreo!
КОСОВО ЈЕ СРПСКО,СРПСКО ОСТАЋЕ!

СНАГА БЕЛОГА ГРАДА НЕК НОСИ ТЕ САДА... !!!

MRZIM_PARTIZAN the coreo was great!

R.I.P. for the 21 Brothers!
DELIJE + GATE 7

8/2/1981 - 8/2/2008

R.I.P. for our 21 Brothers!
DELIJE + GATE 7

Ave to all our Brothers!

R.I.P.

R.I.P. for our 21 Brothers!
КОСОВО ЈЕ СРПСКО,СРПСКО ОСТАЋЕ!

R.I.P.
Срце на терен ...

R.I.P.
Тврд је орах воћка чудновата,
не сломи га, ал' зубе поломи!

Rest In Peace Brothers!
Quote from: vasvla"Бебе нек се рађају, порука је Севера, нећемо да Србија буде земља педера "