Football Manager 2006 izlazi za deset dana ! Izasao je gold demo i dosta je velik (394.14mb). Mnogo stvari je novo...Fanatici opet nece spavati nedeljama, a to znaci spavanje na poslu, faksu etc.
A neki ce da ugroze dugogodisnje veze...

http://www.footballmanager.net/en/index.html  :sampion
In a way, certain sections of the media always wanted to knock me because I had captained my country and been skipper at Old Trafford. It was all a bit odd really.

Da ne znas mozda kad se pojavljuje kod nas?I ajde barem navedi ako znas par najzanimljivijih noviteta?
Pozz
Не даје онај који има паре,већ онај који има душу."

www.srbizasrbe.org

Evo noviteta za sve zainteresovane :

Football Manager 2006 is a comprehensive soccer management simulation offering a host of new features, including the ability for managers to negotiate with their board of directors - not only for a better contract for themselves, but also for improved player wage budgets and increased transfer budgets or even stadium expansion. Be aware though, if you push too hard and don't reach the heights that the board specifies, you'll soon be looking for a new job. Half-time team talks add the ability to tell your players individually or collectively exactly what you thought of their first half performance, via the tactics screen. Will you be able to keep your players motivated, or will you cause a collapse in the second half? Another welcome feature is the ability to manage players on a personal level. Unhappy players can cause huge morale problems for the whole squad and result in bad performances, so the new Player Interaction feature will help you to manage your team more closely.

Features:

* A completely revamped training module simplifies training schedules and players' training progress, with your coaches becoming far more important members of backroom staff.

* New media items and expansion of the media module have been implemented, including but not limited to, cup draw news and man of the match news.

* Referee profiles and league tables, which add an extra element to tactics of the game.

* A player position indicator will not only show you the best positions for your player and where to play on the pitch, it will also show player preferred moves for those players in your team.

New Features:

* Match Commentary revamp - Heaps of new commentary lines used in match for added atmosphere and detail to identify what's happening on the pitch.

* "Player Form" & "Player Stats" screens - More pertinent information regarding a players form and match stats, presented in a user-friendly manner.

* "Quick" tactic mode - Now you can shout from the touchlines to make small or full tactical changes without having to stop the match.

* Improved match engine realism - Working with Ray Houghton, the ex-Liverpool and Republic of Ireland player, SI have analysed every area of the match engine looking for areas to improve the engine to make it the most realistic experience ever.

* Injury module revamp - No more "physio reports" needed after injuries as the physio's now come to you. Full feedback on injuries, including various treatment options.

* General UI improvements - Improvements to the user interface make it easier to find your way around the game and reduce the amount of mouse button clicks.

* Ticker Bar - Not only can you gain score updates during matches but a configurable news ticker bar updates you on news from around the globe, or just locally if you prefer.

* Media overhaul - Loads more information is now given through news items using an all new "player bio" system, this is inclusive of, but not limited to, club landmark year news, better feedback on your start as a manager, more celebration of success and much more info about players in media items.

* Full Time Team Talks - With the addition of Half Time team talks to Football Manager 2006, Sports Interactive felt it only fair to add full time team talks to allow you to comment on team or individual performances at the end of the match to the players. How will they react?
In a way, certain sections of the media always wanted to knock me because I had captained my country and been skipper at Old Trafford. It was all a bit odd really.

E posto vidim da si dobro informisan zanima me dali mozda znas kada izlazi PES5?
..a patrole Kalabic Nikole...

Pro Evo za PC izlazi 28 oktobra na DVD-u. Trebalo bi da izadje i na CD-u.

Press najava za PES 5 :

It goes without saying, but we love saying it anyway - Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (PES 5) makes the best even better. With the new licensed teams, new trademark moves, massively expanded Master League and variable weather conditions, PES 5 ensures that console football is even closer to the real thing.

The best part is, you don't even need to take our word for it...

Arsenal's Thierry Henry, and Chelsea's John Terry, will be staring out from the box when Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is launched, this autumn. The two men, both at the top of their game in the world famous Premiership, are die-hard fans of PES and proud to be involved.

Thierry Henry has admitted: "I have been playing Pro Evolution Soccer games for over 10 years now." He also revealed how much he has enjoyed representing the game since PES 4. "It was great to be the face of such a realistic and engrossing football title, so I was delighted to return for the newest version," he said. "I look forward to being closely involved with the creation and promotion of what promises to be a stunning game."

Premiership champion, John Terry, says: "I've been a massive fan of Pro Evolution Soccer for years now and am really pleased to be able to work with the talented people behind such a fantastic game." More than that, 'JT' also claims that PES is, "the game of choice for lots of players as it is so true to the real thing," adding that, "I'm looking forward to getting involved with the launch of this fifth and best version in the coming months - and getting to play advance versions on the way!"

We've all got so much to look forward to, starting with the retuned controls giving players more control over weighted passes, one-twos, and so on. This ties in neatly with the improved animation, which not only looks more realistic, but requires you to time kicks and shots perfectly for maximum power - you're more likely to scuff the ball and make weak, inaccurate shots if you attempt to play them while off balance or out of step.

In order for you to enjoy the full benefit of the updated controls, Training Mode is extended - rewarding efforts with points used to unlock secrets within the game.

The new licensed clubs are all meticulously detailed, including the authentic representation of names and numbers on their backs. You'll find the most famous players bear an astonishing resemblance to the real thing. Increased detail in all players has been transferred to the Player Design mode, which has been hugely expanded to include more factors determining skill and ability.

Master League, in which you guide a lowly team to glory, now allows player-managers to monitor individual players and see when their health declines.

In all games, weather conditions can be set to 'variable', leading to patchy rain or snow. The new weather conditions further enhance the realism and unpredictable nature of PES matches. Rain or shine, PES 5 will be the greatest console football you've ever experienced.

Features:

* New licensed clubs from the major European leagues

* New trademark moves, such as Ronaldinho's 'flipflap'

* Variable, real-time weather conditions - eg 'patchy rain'

* Master League is much bigger, includes European teams

* Overall refined control for even more realistic gameplay

Vec zadnjih mesec-dva posecujem menadzerske sajtove i informishem se o novom FM-u. Toliko me loze ove novine koje ce biti da je to strashno :) Kad izadje za 10ak dana, moj privatni zivot ce jednostavno nestati. Bar jedno mesec dana drugovi, devojka, fakultet i sve ostalo ce biti na chekanju.
Poshto "dilera" na SKC-u vishe nema, pottazite novi menadzer kod likova koji se povremeno pojavljuju u Knezu.
Datum izlaska je 21. oktobar a cenim da ce se kod nas pirati (kao i proshle godine) pojaviti nedelju dana kasnije.

Sajtovi za informisanje:

www.fm-serbia.net
www.thedugout.net

Daj jel ima negde da se skine sa neta komplet FM 2006?

www.srbizasrbe.org

FM (na DVD-u  350 din) mozete naci u prodavnici GL Soft, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 107, tel 423-700

E jebi ga,da sam u Bg-u,ne bi ni pitao da li ima negde na netu da se skine,nisam bas tolika stekara  :D ,ajde ako ima neki link,postavljajte,kriziram  ;pljuga .

www.srbizasrbe.org

Danas sam nabavio najnoviji FM i evo jos se ne odvajam od kompa :D
Igra je stvarno extra unapredjena,znaci sve promene u odnosu na proslu godinu su pozitivne!Tacnije skoro sve...Zvezdin budzet je svega 1,2 miliona,a maximalna plata samo 6,500 eura nedeljno,sto me je jako razljutilo.Pored toga,u pripremnim mecevima sam puko glat od prosecnih evropskih timova sa mnogo primljenih golova.I ono sto mi je jako zanimljivo,pomalo i smesno,defanzivci jako cesto salju lopte na Zigu(bunare) kao u stvarnosti :D
Salu na stranu,sve je to razlicito od jednog do drugog FM-a.Aj bacite neke dobre a jeftine defanzivce koji se mogu dovesti u Zvezdu.

Obavezno vrati Lalatovica, mozesh ga dobiti za male pare. Takodje uzmi Neil-a Winstanley-a. Potpishi sa free transfera Rumuna, Alina Stoicu koji je dosta koristan.
Na pochetku imash malo para ali trazi na polusezoni da ti daju i mozda ce ti dati (meni su dali 4 miliona funti).

Preporuchujem i:

Vladu Avramova
Igora Burzanovica
Branislava Ivanovica
Branu Ilica
Slobodana Rajkovica

Igrica je extra klasa, mnogo bolja od proslogodisnje. Trenutno igram sa Radnickim iz Nisa, najbolji strelac mi je nas bivsi drugar Zoran Jovicic.

Tek kad naucim ovu igricu dobro onda preuzimam Zvezdu, pre toga nema sanse.

Svaka cast momcima iz SI, napravili su najbolji FM do sada.

?? ??? ?? ???? namigivanje

????? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ???????

??? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????

???????!!!

Djape_BBrdo ako imas program bit comet mozes tamo skinuti.

Pozdrav.

Quote from: "Maj 25"Obavezno vrati Lalatovica, mozesh ga dobiti za male pare. Takodje uzmi Neil-a Winstanley-a. Potpishi sa free transfera Rumuna, Alina Stoicu koji je dosta koristan.
Na pochetku imash malo para ali trazi na polusezoni da ti daju i mozda ce ti dati (meni su dali 4 miliona funti).

Preporuchujem i:

Vladu Avramova
Igora Burzanovica
Branislava Ivanovica
Branu Ilica
Slobodana Rajkovica

Hvala za pomoc brate!
Samo mi jos reci ako znas,cuo sam da kada je igrac nezadovoljan(unhappy) mozes kao da razgovaras sa njim,da izgladite nesporazum,ali nigde nisam provalio tu opciju??!!Jankovic mi se nesto duri :D

Pa pazi, sa igrachem mozesh da razgovarash samo ako ti oni daju opciju kada ti izbace vest da se buni. Ne postoji opcija da prichash sa njim osim ako ti ne ponude. Najbolji nachin da prevazidje sve boljke je da igra. Veze nekoliko dobrih partija i postane standardan i ubrzo izjavi u medijima da ponovo moze da se koncentrishe samo na fudbal.

Josh jedan savet. Kada igrash u gostima u Evropi protiv jachih timove. Obavezno stavi defensive mentalitet ali bash dosta (recimo 3 klika desno od "ultra defensive"). Povuci defansivnu linuju malo nazad, a ako pada kisha stavi direct passing. Naravno sve u formaciji 4-4-2 bez isturenih krila (samo strelice). Sa tom taktikom sam ubio Liverpul 4:1 u gostima, zatim sam karao Monako 4:0, a izbacio sam i Sporting iz osmine finala LS (2:3 na Marakani i pobeda u gostima od 0:3). Sada u chetvrfinalu igram sa Ajaxom i mislim da ce biti opushteno prolaz dalje u polufinale.

Quote from: "Djole"Danas sam nabavio najnoviji FM i evo jos se ne odvajam od kompa :D
Igra je stvarno extra unapredjena,znaci sve promene u odnosu na proslu godinu su pozitivne!Tacnije skoro sve...Zvezdin budzet je svega 1,2 miliona,a maximalna plata samo 6,500 eura nedeljno,sto me je jako razljutilo.Pored toga,u pripremnim mecevima sam puko glat od prosecnih evropskih timova sa mnogo primljenih golova.I ono sto mi je jako zanimljivo,pomalo i smesno,defanzivci jako cesto salju lopte na Zigu(bunare) kao u stvarnosti :D
Salu na stranu,sve je to razlicito od jednog do drugog FM-a.Aj bacite neke dobre a jeftine defanzivce koji se mogu dovesti u Zvezdu.
A zato nama propada Liga kladionicara! :finger   :rofl
,Устаните људи и  подигните чела, јер битка свих битака је давно почела, боримо се за, планете наше спас, против јебене Америке подигнимо глас! Устаните људи са вером у Бога, да ослободимо Земљу од смрада њиховога!"

Ma kakvi,liga kladionicara je sve bolja! :finger Dosta njih je vec otpalo,ostali su samo najkvalitetniji takmicari,uostalom pogledaj tabelu,sve je zanimljivije namigivanje

A sto se FM-a tice,Joksu ne vadim iz odbrane,igra kao zmaj :D
Maj 25 ona taktika sto si rekao za defanzivu je urodila plodom.Djurgarden je pao 3-0,a Herenven 2-0,znaci nema prolaza do Stojkovicevog gola :finger

Iskusno  namigivanje
Ja sam ispao od Chelzija u polufinalu Lige Shampiona, shto je do jaja uspeh, ali je ipak malo nerealno s obzirom da mi je to tek druga sezona prve moje kampanje u novom menadzere. Kapiram da ako sam sa Zvezdom ushao u polufinale, da cu sa malo jachim klubovima opushteno da osvajam a onda igra postaje besmislena.